Good job to those who have put in the time and effort to going to California, and not just having fun, but racing well.
Monday - 3:20pm @ Monarch Meadows
Tuesday - 3:20pm @ Monarch Meadows
Wednesday - 3:20pm @ Rosecrest Park
Thursday - Leave HS to California at 6:00am from Herriman
So because we purchased a day pass to Knotts Berry Farm the cost was $49 per ticket instead of $34 for the night pass they offered last year, so we need everyone to pay an extra $15. Please do this ASAP in the main office and give the receipt to Coach Barnes. Sorry for the inconvenience and extra cost.
A couple of things to know for newbies:
- We are staying at the La Quinta Inn in Pomona CA.
- You need money for food and snacks, other than the breakfasts provided by the hotel.
- I have to have the permission slip signed, along with the other paperwork, and in my hands Monday before we leave.
- Don't forget your running shoes and racers. You might want road shoes or blank spikes in your spikes for the race.
- You will be school excused, but still need to talk to your teachers and get any work missed.
- You need to be caught up on classwork and assignments before you leave.
- Do NOT test rules on this trip, especially in the hotels or you will be going home via parents.
- We will get back to the HS late Sunday night.
- Let's go have fun, race hard, and be the most respectful and well behaved team there!